While spring temperatures and rains are finally here, unfortunately the club remains closed. The road as of today remains impassible with a large amount of snow on the road. Please do not attempt to drive into the club as the road will is extremely soft. We want to reduce the damage to the road while the road dries out.
Thank you for respecting the road and holding off in starting you flying season until the road is officially open for use. Cross you fingers for warm dry weather so that we may access the club as soon as possible. Stay tuned on our FB page or here when the club will be officially open for business.