Well, we have to wait one more week before we can access the field. After a trip in today, even the local atv traffic has done damage to the road. Lots of standing water and snow still left on the road. We’ll have to wait one more week before we all begin the flying season.
We’ll revisit closer to the weekend and keep everyone posted. Cross your fingers for some dry warm weather. We respectfully ask that you please curb your enthusiasm and curiosity to visit the field until the field manager has given the green light the road is passable.